The Resource #Loveswag
- Statement of responsibility
- written and produced by Kevin E. Allison ; directed by Austin Davoren
- Bronson, a legendary mogul, is able to bed women at will. That was until he developed an embarrassing medical condition that renders his mastery in the bedroom which is unacceptable with the ladies. On his way to getting his swagger back, restoring his name, and redeeming his company2s respectability, will he have to run-out on the only woman eager to stay by his side and nurse him back to health?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Cinematography by Alessandro Gentile ; edited by Bradinn French
- Dewey number
- Language note
- Giovanni Watson, Yaritza Betancourt, Charles Mathers, Anica Barbosa
- live action
ContextContext of #Loveswag
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work #Loveswag
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dclibrary.org/resource/V00evtVNaB8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dclibrary.org/resource/V00evtVNaB8/">#Loveswag</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dclibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dclibrary.org/">District of Columbia Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by District of Columbia Public Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...